Miles of smiles Foundation
Message from the Executive Director
On behalf of Miles of Smiles Foundation, I welcome you to a youth-led and youth-serving organization that aims at creating smiles in the lives of young people.
Miles of Smiles provides;
• Psychosocial support services through one on one, group and residential camps to children, adolescents and young people living with HIV.
• Digital health services through the Mosmiles mobile application.
• Effective referrals to family planning and other reproductive health services.
• Translate health scientific information into simplified community language that young people can understand through the series of Jojo initiative.
• Soft skilling sessions for adolescents and young people in school to enable them to make informed health decisions.
• Strengthen health facilities to provide child friendly services in greater Masaka region.
• Empowering peers with life changing sessions covering career guidance, mental health, self-awareness and self-worth, financial literacy among others.
We are devoted to ensuring that children, adolescents and young people smile through using our professional background and lived experiences.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope to hear from you, collaborate and partner with you.